Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stymiedinyucca Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Ipod nano loading
    How do I put my own cds' onto my 8GB Ipod nano?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 06:58 AM

When you put a cd into your cd drive. Open iTunes and the CD will come up in the list on the left of the screen. Just drag the songs you want into the iPod folder (will be above it) and it will automatically convert them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loading New Ipod Nano [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was given a Ipod Nano with video and I bought one from overseas and I cannot get either to be recognized or even download using cds. Can someone tell this old gal what she's doingwrong? I am following the instruction using I Tunes but when I try to transfer it does not see my iPod....

Loading music from my Itunes to my IPOD nano 1Gb [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone can help with this, I'd surely appreciate it. My IPOD, after hooking up to my computer and itunes, will not allow me to move music to the IPOD. Well, it actually Detects the IPOD in recovery mode, but after the restore, the IPOD will go back to a blinking Do not disconnect, even after...

Ipod Nano [ 2 Answers ]

How can I download one or two songs from a CD onto an Ipod? Thank you

Ipod nano [ 2 Answers ]

This isn't really about an mp3... but I have an iPod nano... and I'm wondering can I copy all my songs from a cd onto my iPod, and if so how?

Ipod Nano [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having trouble trying to sync music from my computer to my nano. Once the nano is hooked up to the computer, a message appears on my nano that says do not disconnect. As long as it is plugged in, this message appears. I can see on my computer that my nano is hooked up. When I try to sync music...

View more questions Search