Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    23girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 07:26 PM
    What do I do?
    I'm 23 years old,and sometimes its hard for me to orgasm.. my boyfriend will be eating me out or playing with me and ill feel myself get close and then the feeling just goes away.. what can I do to keep it coming,so I can orgasm?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2009, 07:37 PM

How often is it harder, 10 percent ? 50 percent of the time,
    23girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 07:41 PM

Sometimes I get the feeling and I'm so close then it just goes away.. so like 60% of the time..
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 08:05 PM
    The best way to have an orgasm, when you feel it coming on - is to slightly increase the stimulation, focus on the sensation and relax. You may increase clitoral stimulation or have your nipples stimulated when you feel the orgasm coming on. Only you will know how much stimulation is required.

It takes time and experience to do this and worrying about not 'coming', or trying to control it is the best way to stop coming. Just relax and enjoy yourself, you may find that it happens naturally if you don't worry about it.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 11, 2009, 09:41 PM

The more you THINK about it, the less likely it is to happen.

Just enjoy the ride, and if it happens, GREAT! If not, it still feels good, right?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 23girl View Post
    sometimes i get the feeling and im soo close then it just goes away..so like 60% of the time..
    GRRRRR I hate that! I have that quite a bit... as long as you/your partner are willing to keep going the suspense and build up tends to make the orgasm a lot better ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 07:50 AM

Avoid distractions... its all about getting into the moment and enjoying it. You can't force it or its not going to happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search