Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaida kauser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Prophet muhammad pbuh relations
    What was hazrat haleema`s mothers and fathers name who breast fed prophet muhammad pbuh when their were born?
    shaida kauser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaida kauser View Post
    What was hazrat haleema`s mothers and fathers name who breast fed prophet muhammad pbuh when their were born?
    I do know that hazrar amina peace be upon her gave birth to our noble prophet pbuh. I would appricate if full answer could be given

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pray to God With Ref.Hazarat Muhammad (PBUH) [ 3 Answers ]

Aslamo Alikum. Sir. I want to know we can pray to our Beloved GOD with the reference (Tawassal) Hazarat Muhammad (PBUH) or not ? Regards. Muhammad Akram Zia

Jesus and Muhammad [ 34 Answers ]

What impact did the death of Jesus have on his respective religion What impact did the death of Muhammad have on his respective religion

Muhammad(pbuh) in the Bible [ 66 Answers ]

As I have not read the Bible nor done a comparative study,I wonder what the Bible says about Muhammad. I believe that the original Armeniac(hope that is the right spelling) Bible will have some mention of our Prophet (pbuh) I was wondering about the Bibles available today. I have read...

Old Simeon becomes a prophet. [ 4 Answers ]

Today's Gospel (Lk 2:22-40): When the day came for the purification according to the law of Moses, Joseph and Mary brought the baby up to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord, as it is written in the law of the Lord: Every firstborn male shall be consecrated to God. And they offered a sacrifice as...

The Prophet Isa(jesus) questions [ 18 Answers ]

IS JESUS GOD? That is my question, now as a christian you are thaught that The Prophet Isa(jesus) is the "son of god". In the bible it says that we are all the son of god in many verssus. Now if The Prophet Isa is god what makes him any better then the Prophet Adam? Why do you think that The...

View more questions Search