Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

May 11, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Zarina and Fair & White and Kojic Acid Soap* Daily Update
    Hello Guys!

I am not sure if you remember me or not but I previuosly posted updates on Funky Mommy products. This time I am trying the products listed above. Stay tuned for updates.

Day1: Wash face with Kojic Acid soap, apply a thin layer of Zarina Skin Toning Cream, wait a few minutes before applying an additional layer. After 5 minutes apply 1 layer of Fair & White Skin lightner cream.

Results: There are no visible signs of change as this is only the first application. Skin is a bit greesy and to sweat would be a pain.

Will post photos after 1 month of use. Thanks Guys
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

May 11, 2009, 06:54 PM

Glad to see you back, Linksys... I sure have missed your updates lately... looking forward to your updates on this new routine...
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 13, 2009, 10:55 AM

Hiya, Linksys. Welcome back and I look forward to your updates.
    topace Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 06:57 AM

Looking forward to the updates
    Hellosunshine Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

May 16, 2009, 02:20 AM
    I LOVE your updates Link!! They are very helpful!
    Xad Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 11:15 AM

Looking forward to the update! By the way, do you only lighten your face, or do you do the rest of your body too?

If just the face, does your face look much lighter than the rest of your body?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects using kojic acid soap [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I just want to know what would be the side effects for the babies if mother using kojic acid soap during pregnancy?

Glutathione or Kojic Acid Soap? [ 6 Answers ]

HELLO EVERYONE! I just have a quick question, I'm trying to buy a soap from the DIANA STALDER brand on eBay and id like to know whether glutathione soap or kojic acid soap is stronger! OK... let me know... thanx bunches

Kojic Acid Soap [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good KOJIC ACID SOAP BRANDS, that are very effectice for skin lightening

Bio Cliare Body Lotion + Fair and White SAVON AHA2 Exfoliant & Lightening Soap update [ 19 Answers ]

Ok I just baught 2 of each from beutyofnewyork.com and I chose 3 day select which means it should arive Monday, so when Monday comes Im going to keep you guys updated. I'll come on every 3 days! TrayDay this better work girl lmao

Kojic acid soap or gluthaninone soap? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm about to start the bleaching process.. I just ordered hq 40% to use on my body and I was wondering which is the strongest soap to use.. kojic or gluthaninone? I'll let you guys know how my bleaching process is working once my products arrive

View more questions Search