Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

May 11, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Has anyone used St Dalfour whitening cream?
    Has anyone used St Dalfour whitening cream before? Good results? Any problems with it? Thanks :)
    sdowrla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 11:49 PM
    Hi, st dalflora whitnening cream is an exalent ceam which makes us really fair it is an dail using cream we have to apply it only at nights its really works good give quick result it manfactured in france it's a philipians formula it's a natural cream it removes dark spots ,oldpimples,black heads it improves more complixion
    sdowrla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 11:51 PM

And this is quite expencive but works really good for any further details mail me EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY india hyderabad
    harika_ya Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 11:44 PM
    What happens if we stop using this cream, will that glow remains? Or it go back to our original colour
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 10, 2009, 01:47 PM

I would imagine that some sort of maintenance would be required.
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Sep 10, 2009, 02:57 PM
    After my bad experience with Bio Claire I wouldn't trust this product.
    BC had their secret bio vegetal activator. And this St Dalfours cream has an secret ingredient that can only be found in Saudi Arabia and Egypt. I for one would want to use a skin whitening product without knowing its active agent. Also the package doesn't look very professional. Be careful!

Sep 10, 2009, 11:30 PM
    I started using this cream since one month, it improved my complexion . But I am worried, how it would be after I stop using this cream
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2009, 11:50 PM
    Harika_ya, with skin lighteners none are permanent because our skin cells are constantly being replaced about every 28 days. So, once you reach your goal then you may find how many times a week to maintain, maybe 2-3 times a week.

I tried doing a search and could not find the ingredients anywhere... not even one! That is scary because usually when a company states they have a "secret ingredient", they usually mean they put something in there that's not supposed to be in there. Can you please right the ingredients that may be listed on the jar?

I am also unsure about this "glow it can give" and only found in Egypt and Saudi Arabia sounds sketchy. Steroids can give a "glow" too before it messes up the skin.

Sep 11, 2009, 12:12 AM
    Thanks for reply Golden_Girl,

They have not written any ingredient on this bottle..
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 12:38 AM
    Well, what do you think the ingredients are? Maybe emailing the manufacturer &/or sellers may help.
    evibeching Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 10:06 AM
    Is there an age requirement in using this product?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 21, 2009, 03:37 PM

As you are asking this question, I am guessing that you are young. Would you mind stating your age ?

I would not personally recommend any type of lightening products if you are very young and definitely not to use anything where the ingredients are not fully known.
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:58 PM
    I agree with Maharani
    roze123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 09:39 AM

Hi... I was a regular user of this cream. You won't believe how did it work at the beginning. I became so fair unbelievablely and I was so happy.Now my skin is messed up with thousands of close headed acne. I can't even go outside. I went to see a doctor last week. He guessed that the cream contains steroid which is producing the acne from inside. I am so worried and I don't know when this hell will go out. Please do not use this cream and give me some advice.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Dec 5, 2009, 02:24 AM

Where did u purchase yours roze?
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Dec 5, 2009, 09:52 AM

I don't understand why anyone will want to use a cream with some "secret ingredients"... I can't find the list of ingredients anywhere... :confused:

Anyway, roze, don't use any other skin lightening cream until you get rid of the acne... use Retin A for the acne and a good sunblock during the day... that should help your skin get better...
    ThomasTruth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 11:46 PM
    This is a dangerous counterfeit product made in Kuwait and distributed mainly in the Philippines. It is not licensed by St. Dalfour France. It is manufactured in unregulated production facilities and may cause serious damage to your skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which whitening cream to choose? [ 17 Answers ]

I've tried Makari and I noticed some changes. It made my skin smoother and more even in tones. I haven't tried the Whiterskin products nor the magic cream. I'm asking you guys for a recommendation to which product is more effective among these three brands: Makari, Whiterskin, Magic Cream. ...

Whitening facial cream [ 1 Answers ]

Is belo essential whitening facial cream really effective?

Skin whitening cream [ 3 Answers ]

I have only recently started using dr stillmans whitening bleach cream and have noted a change in my complexion, at the same time one of my friends recommended me the arche pearl cream which suppose to also whiten your skin. I have used this ache cream twice only now so I haven't seen any...

View more questions Search