Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikewil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 07:04 AM
    Reset HP 8150 Toner Count
    How do I reset the toner low message when I replace the toner cartridge on an HP 8150 printer?
    blaw143 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 08:35 AM

This might help?

HP 8000/ 8100/ 8150 Printers:
    -----------------------------
    1. Press the MENU button until the display reads CONFIGURATION MENU
    2. Press the ITEM button until the display reads SERVICE MESSAGE = ON/OFF
    3. Select OFF*
    4. Press SELECT to save
    5. Turn printer off
    6. Hold the VALUE MINUS and ITEM MINUS buttons while turning the printer
    back on Hold buttons down until display reads RESET MAINT/COUNT and
    then release both buttons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red hair toner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi :) so I'd like to turn my hair from dark brown ( natural) to a like copperish red but I'd first like to try out a toner so I can see if it suites me... some friends dyed there hair and it didn't turn out nice so do you know any good toners or any good tips of tonning my hair so that I can get a...

Hair toner [ 3 Answers ]

I have my hair weaved at the hair salon... My roommate stated you have to reply hair toner because it washes out.. I have never heard of this.. is this true.. thank you

Toner or no toner? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a full foil done and my hair is way too blonde for me! People say it looks good but every time I look in the mirror I almost cry! Will toner bring the color down a notch or should I wait to see if the color will fade? I really don't want to go back to the original salon because they...

Removing toner [ 1 Answers ]

My hair dresser bleached my hair and then put a red toner on it.I don't know why I wanted it blonde. It's a bright, light red.How can I get it out quickly!My hair is pretty dried out,I think she left it on to long.So is their something I can do that won't damage it further.please help!

Reset button keeps needing to be reset [ 2 Answers ]

The reset button on our oil furnace needs to be reset every 10 to 14 days. What can be the problem? We are leaving for the holidays and I'm concerned that we could come home to frozen pipes.

View more questions Search