Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nnsmiles4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Blocked or Restricted Number Calls
    IF someone is calling you from a blocked number, is there a way to find out who they are?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 11, 2009, 06:17 AM
    Nope, that's why it's blocked
    nukemdomis Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 01:41 PM

Yes it is now possible to find out the real number when you receive a blocked or restricted call on your mobile phone. You can even find out the name and address of the blocked number.

Unblock restricted numbers using Trapcall's Bug, Mouse, or Bear Trap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I Unlock blocked calls? [ 4 Answers ]

I always seem to get a call from "UNKNOWN" about every day and they will say harassing things about things like sex and other things and how they know my address and all that stuff and a was wondering how to unlock the unknown callers number.

Restricted cell phone calls [ 5 Answers ]

My 14 year old autistic grandson is receiving up to 41 calls a day at school from a restricted #. Sometimes they try to disguise their voice, but you can tell it is a teenage boy calling from school. We have tried to get the school to do something, but they say they can't tell who it is, Alltel...

Unblock blocked number [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: how do I unblock an blocked cellphone number?:(

Restricted number [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering is there any way to obtain the number of someone who calls as 'restricted'? I keep getting these kind of calls and have no idea who they are.

Blocked calls [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to block an incoming call on a cell phone? So you wouldn't even know the person was calling?

View more questions Search