Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2244 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 12:42 AM
    Small patch of bumps under penis skin, followed by three other bigger lumps right by
    Hi,, as I can remember I have always had little lumps under my penis skin in a patch and under my scrodum.. the ones on my scrodum have hair coming out of them...
    I'm 18 and when I like 14 to 15 I knew about the small zit like bumbs but I wasn't sure aobit the bigger ones when they showd up . When I was about sixteen or so I noticed a bump on my left side of penis,, I couldn't remember if it was always like this but the skin had a opening on the top where the bumps was... over the years I took that one out but I can still feel tissue underneath... but no lump anymore...
    As time went on I felt another bumb on my right side... (its been a while and I don't know when they showed up)

This last summer I had sex for the first time with out a condom and I know that I had at least one bigger bump still there on my right side... then a few months later I had another sexual partner...

All I know know is that I have three bumps that are bigger then the ones that come in a patch now...
    I have tried to take them out,, its just that they feel like they are stuck in there... they have a opening on the top of the skin and over time as I try to take them out they get smaller... I know alll of this probably sounds really confusing,, but I'm just really scared and don't want them to be cancer or a std, but I don't think they can be a std because know that some of them have been there before I have ever had sex...
    I would really aprreciate if one of you professionals could help me out because I'm too scared to tell my parents..

PS.
    The small bumps in the patch secrete white stringy stuff come out... but when the big ones are squeezed nothing comes out, all you can feel is a bump... so I want to know what all these bumps are
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 11, 2009, 03:38 AM

They could possibly be from masturbating and if you don't stop trying to get rid of them, you will end up with infections. Go to a doctor if you can't tell your parents(you are l8 so should be able to do that on your own) and get it sorted out to ease your mind.

It is hard to diagnose, 2244, from here with seeing what you are talking about. A description means nothing at all.

Regards

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small red bumps on head of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 20 years old have had three partners in my life. My current girlfriend has only been with one other person and was tested a few months before we got together and came out negative. Before her I have not been sexually active for just about a year ago. One day after sex I noticed small red...

Small bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 very small bumps on the base of my penis... they resemble blood blisters and are very small. They don't itch or hurt they are just there. Any knowledge of what they can be?

Penis lumps/bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and have two lumps one on the front right part of my shaft and one in the middle. During an erection it seems like they connect to each other (with like a liquid channel), I can push one lump and the liquid goes to the other lump . One night I was laying with a girl in bed and we...

Small red bumps on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I have sex with my girl friend with condoms of course I get red dots on my penis, they usually disappear after a day, this doesn't happen all the time every now and then, my question is why do I keep getting them, can it be I'm allegric to laxtac condoms or worst case scenario herpes....

3 small bumps/lumps on my penis head [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 small bumps/lumps on my penis head.I have seen a doctor about it and he gave me Daktacort cream to put on but it doesn't seem to work.The bumps/lumps are very flat.During sex it turns red.What can it be?

View more questions Search