Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letitbe1111 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2010, 08:05 PM

Since many have viewed this post, I wanted to add that while I'm currently single, I have NEVER regretted leaving this guy. If anyone is in a subtly controlling relationship, trust your instincts. I was right, I was and am much better off being single than being in a horrible, cold relationship with an emotionally unavailable and sometimes scary man. He still has my bike, but I have my freedom. I think it's an okay trade. Good luck to all who find themselves in this situation. Be as sure of yourself as you possibly can and RUN, DON'T WALK to the nearest EXIT!! Once you've made your points clear, cut all ties, even if, like me, it kills you to hurt someone. Remember, they are hurting you by manipulating you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Heart is breaking [ 9 Answers ]

I am at a crossroad,, my husband is diabetic and has high blood pressure and his son died two years ago at the age of 22... He has been depressed and is unwilling to get help with his depression. The doctor has asked him to get more bloodwork and its now almost two years later and he doesn't want...

Guilt at having an affair. Years ago, but just like yesterday Guilt Guilt , Guilt [ 5 Answers ]

I got married in 1992 after being with my partner for about 18 months , life was good. I found out I was pregnant, our daughter was born the same year. It wasn't long before I felt lost, alone and just an object that was there to look after and care for our daughter. He probably never meant to be...

His breaking my heart and myself [ 1 Answers ]

I have a co-worker who I'm going crazy for. I think I'm in love with him but the problem is he knows but I don't think he cares. I really.. like him a lot and I'm afraid that the feeling is growing bigger and I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to carry on and the only think of is suicide. I want to...

My heart is breaking [ 12 Answers ]

I met this guy in turkey and he was so cool I fell in love with him now I'm home the only contact we have is msn he says he loves me but I think that he might say that to every girl he meets help me what is your view on this? :confused:

Heart Breaking [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, To make a long story short my daughter is going to be 4 yrs old, and I am married to her step father but he has been her dad for 2 1/2 years. I am a stay at home mom and my husband provides for us in the fullest. The battle with my daughters biological father has been never ending. He...

View more questions Search