Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brathje Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 06:47 PM
    Brown spot on puppies eye
    My 7 month old bulldog has developed a brown spot on the bottom part of his left eye. It seems to be getting bigger and I was wonderinf if anyone would have an idea of what it could be. Thanks!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 09:36 AM

It could be quite a few things, best thing to do is consult your vet.
    Better to shell out a few dollars than risk blindness :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

How do I get rid of brown spot on my face [ 5 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have this problem since I was 19 now am 34 , I wish I could do something good about it; I have tried many things but nothing seems to work for me, can somebody help me?

Brown Discharge, A spot of blood. No period [ 2 Answers ]

My period was a little off due to a cyst; however once it ruptured, over the past few months it has gotten back on to a regular schedule of about every 33 to 34 days. This time on the 31st day of this month I started getting a brown discharge (which usually lets me know my period is about to start)...

A brown spot on my dog's eye. [ 3 Answers ]

I hope it is OK to ask a question here? I didn't see any where to ask questions about pets. My dog has a brown spot on the white of his left eye. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

View more questions Search