Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timmy47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 01:42 PM
    she's so lovely
    Well I've been hanging out with this girl lately, and I'm trying to figure out if she likes me more than just friends. She comes over to this guys apartment a lot, and I do too. It seems like whenever I'm sitting somewhere she always comes and sits right next to me, no matter how many other places they are to sit. Also, she sort of brushes up against me a lot (ever so slightly brushing my hand as she reaches for her cellphone, for example). Now, this may seem like a classic case of her being into me but there are a few things that make me feel insecure about her liking me. Sometimes if she keeps getting closer to me I'll move toward her too and she moves back a little. Sometimes she'll start talking about her ex and how much she misses him, which is always a huge downer for me. But I also read that sometimes girls talk about things like that to see a reaction from a guy she's into, so I don't know what to think about that. It seems like she talks to me more than the other guys around the apartment too. We talk a lot on Facebook too, and we're always doing random things together (playing video games, listening to music) and I just love it all so much and want to be with her so badly. I'm just a little nervous that this might all be a great friendship, I hope not, I really really do. She's never said anything about me being like a brother to me or how great it is to have a friend like me, so maybe if there truly is a higher power working to help me, I can be with her. Eh, sorry to ramble so much...
    oh, here's my emotions when I'm with her: :D = she first comes and sits down by me :) = we start talking :p = we joke about random things :confused: = she moves toward me, then away when I move toward her :eek: = she brings up her EX :) = we start talking about things again and I feel that maybe we'll end up together... that's pretty much the cycle it took last night when I was hanging out with her...
    wantanftw Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 01:54 PM

I know about mixed signals maybe you should show ignore her a little and reward her when she stops pulling away
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2009, 03:07 PM

She wants you to chase a little is why she pulls back, so keep hanging out, and see if she wants to hang out with just you someplace.

No guts, no glory.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 10:37 PM
    Take it slowly. Just enjoy your friendship.

It sounds as if you like each other... well, have a good time. What's the rush?

Desperation is a real turn off. Don't force it. Don't overthink it.

Let her make the moves and you'll know when the time is right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The lovely bones By alice sebold [ 2 Answers ]

Just finished reading book. AMAZING book and I recommend it to EVERYONE and ANYONE! Very very very good book, who agrees? :rolleyes:

The lovely human heart [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a biology test next Monday and need to ace this test. I had one about the heart last Thursday which if I may say so I did an excellent job on. There are just a few things I need to clarify so that I'm confident I know the chapter. Today we studied the PO2, which if I recall...

My lovely parents [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I just want to share my feelings to you. I have been brought up in a very happy way by my parents. They get me everything what I need. I got married recently and I find it very difficult leaving them and staying in my husband's house. My husband is not friendly to anyone. He is just...

Lovely nails [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys. I want big nails. What shoud I do to get bigger nails?

Fair lovely [ 1 Answers ]

Hi mother er any one want to care his skin to come his person for me. I care for it. I always sleeping his bed. And...

View more questions Search