Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amitshup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Anxiety about future
    Am amit upadhyay.19.07.1976 11.15A.M. Uttarkashi. How will my love and marriage life be from now onwards. Will I ever fall in love?/ what kind of a woman will I get? Will it be a love or court or arran marriage? Will it be a successful marriage?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 08:59 AM

You, know, nothing can be foreseen accurately. You can see horoscopes, mediums, people practising palmistry, etc. Nothing can ever be said with an exactitute. You'll have to wait to know.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 09:04 AM

This is a question for the psychic board.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 19, 2009, 01:49 PM

I thought this was the psychic board? It says it is at the top of the thread? I have just posted about this supposedly in the psychic section of Arts and Leisure!! (why its in there I'll never know) lol... and my post appeared in forum help when I wrote it in the psychic part??

I think maybe something's wrong here.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 19, 2009, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritcharms View Post
    i thought this was the psychic board? it says it is at the top of the thread? i have just posted about this supposedly in the psychic section of Arts and Leisure!!! (why its in there i'll never know) lol...and my post appeared in forum help when i wrote it in the psychic part???

i think maybe somethings wrong here.

I believe this was moved from the marriage board.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 19, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I believe this was moved from the marriage board.
    Lol :D this gets worse! https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum-...sk-355724.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anxiety maybe? [ 7 Answers ]

My back hurts and chest hurts, so immediately I thought I was having a heart attack or something . I am not, I know that in my head.But my body says something different. I am not currently taking medicine for anxiety. I do not like the weight gain. My question is : should I start the medicine...

Separation anxiety [ 1 Answers ]

We recently acquired a one-year-old female shiz tzu. She has, or has developed, severe sepration anxiety - to the point she bloodies her mouth and paws if left in a crate for even a short period. She panics wherever and whenever left alone. A vet has prescribed a mild tranquilizer but we hate to...

Anxiety [ 6 Answers ]

I'm male, 59 years old, exercise every other day for one hour on an elliptical trainer. I have an incredibly low resting pulse rate of only 45, and a resting BP of only 110/60. With numbers like these, you wouldn't think that I suffer from anxiety, but I do. I've tried listening to various CD...

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Anxiety [ 2 Answers ]

Here I am at home again. I was invited to visit with a co-worker this weekend. I really want to go. I enjoy her company and we get along well at work. I didn't call. This happens all the time with me. There are so many things that I enjoy, people, church, friends, family, picnics, etc. At work, I...

View more questions Search