Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marla7436 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 07:48 AM
    Payne model py3pna048
    Can anyone tell me about this unit? I am looking to buy a new unit and cannot find any info on this. And is Payne a good brand?
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 07:49 AM

Payne is made by carrier.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Payne is made by carrier,, that doesn`t make it any better or any worse than any other brand,, whatever you buy,be sure the installer is experanced and does good quality work,also does he stand behind his work,, most reputable companies will give a one year at least labor warranty,, ask for and check on his referances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payne Air Conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

How much does a Payne 13 SEER cost?

Payne A/C and Heater [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working on a a/c and heat unit that sit's on top of the roof. Before I replaced the old mercury t-stat the a/c functioned properly but the heater did'nt. I replaced the t-stat with a LUX 400 series low voltage t-stat, I have replaced the contacter in the unit along with the step down...

Payne gas furnace not getting enough [ 3 Answers ]

Gas furnace is to draw combustion air from outside. Installation allows compution air to be feed into the furnace from the left or the right and provides a plug for the unused side. With the plug installed furnace tries to run but the pilot light gets blown out. Leaving the plug out the furnace...

Payne or Amana [ 4 Answers ]

Need help in deciding which one to install Both are 3950.00 installed Payne - 14 seer, 4 ton, condenser unit, air handler, heat strip with no heat pump. Offering only a 5 yr warranty and will maintain unit for 5 years. Amana- 14 seer, 4 ton,condenser unit, air handler, heat strips (15KW),...

Heard of Payne? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a home warranty plan which is paying to replace my 11 year old trane (numerous leaks in the a-frame coil system)... my cost is only $200 ($55 service call fee, and $144 for replacing the plywood surface area and something about a filter landing? For the new ac). That's the good news. The...

View more questions Search