Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    861966 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 05:00 AM
    Invest today
    I need $25 000 four years from today. I have money to invest in an account that pays 5.5% p.a. interest compounded daily. How much should I invest today to meet my requirements in 4 years?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 05:53 AM

$ 1 Would become $1.2460560214 if invested @5.5% compounded daily in 4 years time.

So you would need $ 20,063.30 invested to-day to achieve the $25,000 in four years time.
    861966 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 06:03 AM

Thak you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

How can I start to invest? [ 2 Answers ]

I have about 5,000 to invest, although not sure what would bring me the highest return with lowest risk, any advice on this?

To invest [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for advice on how to invest in the stock market. I would be investing more like a day trader, buy stocks for a short term and sell them after they make a profit. Any recommendations on what on-line service is better, cost efficient, able to buy/sell stocks rapidly.. Thanks

View more questions Search