Little mermaid
    What is the prince's name?
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 9, 2009, 09:20 AM

Prince eric, according to Wikipedea
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

May 9, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Little mermaid
    This is the story of a little mermaid named Ariel, who dreams of going on land. When her father, King Triton, Forbids her to go on land, Ariel visits Ursula who her father had banished. Even though She helps her get to land, what Ariel dosen't know is that Ursula has plans to destroy her to get revenge on her father.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mermaid movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was really young so it was probably around the early 90's. It could have been a made for TV movie but I really don't know. All I remember is that a guy falls in love with a mermaid. The characters are younger and there's gold high heal shoes that he gets at the...

1960s Plastic Mermaid Toy [ 1 Answers ]

In the early to mid-1960s I used to collect these little clear colored plastic mermaid figures. I don't remember if they came in a Cracker Jacks box or if I got them out of a gumball machine. They were solid colored and very detailed for such a little cheap toy. Does anyone remember these?:)

Mermaid movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a vintage mermaid movie a few years ago and i need help figuring out the title. It was british, in color, 1940s, comedy I only remember, that the woman who was the mermaid was blond and she lived in a cottage right on the ocean. There was a staircase that she could walk down from...

Little Mermaid on Broadway [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are taking our kids and niece to see Little Mermaid on Broadway. We're driving up from Philadelphia the day of the event (Sunday). Can anyone recommend where we should park? I am assuming there are parking garages near the theater (but you know what happens when you assume.) ...

Mermaid toy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a childhood friend. She was a mermaid batch toy her tail would change colors and if your pressed her stomach she would sing a song. I can't remember her name I am guessing she was made in the 1990s if any one could help I would appreciate it!! :p

View more questions Search