Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saivstech Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2003, 05:03 AM
    W2K support for more than one monitor
    Hi,

I want to know what "support for more than one monitor" which W2K server boasts of? What exactly is it, please explain in depth. Is this not supported by Windows NT?

Please discuss it in a comparative statement..

SAI
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 5, 2003, 05:37 AM
    It simply means that you can have multiple monitors connected to the computer. This feature is primaruily used by graphics artists or developers who need to juggle different views.

saivstech Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2003, 03:52 AM
    Hi scott,

Thanks for the response. I could understand the meaning of it. But I really wanted to know how exactly and where exactly we use it in real time. I know u said it is used by web and graphics designers.

Can u let me know in depth about it or can provide me some url where I can read about it more.

SAI
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 10, 2003, 05:47 AM
    A screen only supplies so much "real estate". Certain applications like programming and graphics design, require being able to view more then a single screen can provide.

kmo14 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2003, 09:30 AM
    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 238886

HOW TO: Set Up and Troubleshoot Multiple Monitors in Windows 2000

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=238886

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Monitor? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it my moniter or my video card that not working when I play a game called medevil total war. I get the main screen and the trailer but when I play the game the maps show up white and my men show up as orange and in blocks Can anyone answer my question please.

LCD monitor [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a canon digital camera (EOS 10D) and start playing with it to familiarize with the functions. I noticed that it looks like I can't use the LCD monitor to take pictures but only to review previously taken pictures. Is that right? I just wondering why because most of the digital cameras...

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

I need a service manual or schematic for a CTX color monitor Model VL500. FCC ID DBL1569S. By CTX International, Inc. Help please! Roy Randall Randall Electronics

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

hi my computer screen just jumps in and out concave and convex I think the more settings are wrong, it was stuck on 400x640, I then changed it to 600x800 but it still jumps. any suggestions thanks

View more questions Search