Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Erkie769 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 04:59 PM
    In search of a very old song
    I have been looking for years for the name of a song I used to play on my old "Hi-Fi Stereo"... It was on an LP record. The best I can remember are the following lines:

'It's three in the morning and we're all alone...
    No one's around us...no one's home'.

This record was done sometime around '55/'56 because that is the time when I got this record player. It was a 'lively' tune... not the so-called "slow & dreamy" ones of the day... I would trade my first born for the name of this song and where I could get a copy of it... :)

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated... Am keeping all my digits crossed (eyes included) that someone here will finally be able to help me... I can not keep this tune out of my head but I only remember the first couple of lines...
    Hugz,
    Linda aka Erkie
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 15, 2009, 02:40 AM
    All I can think of is the Johnny Rivers' hit "Slow Dancin'"
    Erkie769 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 03:04 AM
    Oh, boy did I get excited... lol Unfortunately, that isn't the song... It's way too slow. I looked up the lyrics and they aren't the same... boo hoo... I have seriously been looking for this song for about 15 years... Guess I'll have to keep looking...

Thank you for trying to help... :)
    Hugz,
    Linda aka Erkie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song Search from Viva la Bam [ 3 Answers ]

There was a song that they were playing in Bam's hummer that I heard and all I no is the beginning it went like: yea yea yea... no no no

Song lyric search [ 3 Answers ]

What is the song that was written just after the 1971 LA earthquake? Some of the lyrics... 'where do you go, When there's no San Diego? O o o o You better get ready to tie up the boat in Idaho!'

70/80s song id search [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I`m trying to find a song maybe 70/80s heard it once and never again. I can say it might be sung by a black female lady, and it is a slow sad song. It has violines in it, too. The words I remember I hope I`m right after all those years are " i ain`t nothing cause i`m immature". Or so. Someone...

Need song/artist search websites [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me of websites that help you find the name of a song & artist just by entering a few words to the song? I've tried Song1.com and Namethattune.com, but I would like to find others that focus on Old School or Classic Rock music. Thanks!

View more questions Search