Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freliaguila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 10:29 AM
    Puppy under eye
    How do you get rid off puppy swollen eyes?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 8, 2009, 10:33 AM

Puppy swollen eyes?

Does your dog have swollen eyes?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 11:02 AM

Or do you mean puffy eyes?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 11:06 AM

:D You mean, puffy swollen eyes?

Try some cool compresses. Slices of Cucumber. Splashing cool water on your face.

Do you know what is causing your puffy eyes? Are you under a lot of stress? Not sleeping? Crying a lot?

All of these things can create puffy eyes.

If it is a normal, every day thing, someone else may have to help.

For now though, grab yourself a cool washcloth and lay down on the couch. :)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 11:44 AM

Tea bags soaked in cold water work for me.
    Even better if you can put them in the refrigerator for a while :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy trying to go back home? Puppy Attatchment? [ 8 Answers ]

http://bp2.blogger.com/_FAAhWpUtQZk/RuRyYXJT6-I/AAAAAAAAABE/oFHBuJrtsyU/s1600-h/buddahs.jpg Photo can also be seen at buddahs.jpg (image) Above a photo of Johnny Cash (jack russell mix). Someone gave me this dog mid August when she was 2 months old. I had her from mid August till the end of...

When can I get another puppy after my puppy died of parvo? [ 19 Answers ]

My husband and I recently bought a puppy. 5 days later she was very sick and after taking her to the vet hospital we found out she had parvo. We did everything possible to help her get better but after 5 days of 24 hour treatment we had to put her to sleep. We've now learned that she contacted the...

Puppy pining after death of puppy sister [ 1 Answers ]

In November I adopted two no determined breed puppies who were about 9 weeks old. Although they did not look alike, my feeling was they were siblings. WE have had several power outages in our area and despite having two gates barring my property the puppies were able to get out and sadly the...

Puppy alone in crate or left with another puppy? [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a puppy from a neighbor who moved. He is a 2mth Caring Terrier/Chichuaua mix. My other neighbor took his brother. My neighbor doesn't want her puppy to be alone during the day and wants him to stay in the crate with mine while we are at work. I don't think this is a good idea because he...

When is a puppy not a puppy anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

Our Lhasa is now 10 months old. As a puppy we have had food available pretty much at all times, but maybe he's getting past that now, and for his weight should maybe only be fed about a cup to a cup and a half of his dog meal a day. We have been using Wysong, by the way, and it seems to have a...

View more questions Search