Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

May 11, 2009, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    The secret to a good chiropractor is if they go over the gray's anatomy chart and the arc of life 31 to 45 degree and tells you about health

like this site refers to

Arc of Life - About Arc of Life

what county are you in and I can try to find you a good chiropractor or you can type arc of life chiropractor and your county in google.
    Thank you. I live in Northern Alabama in the US.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I become a doctor? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to become a doctor but I don't know the steps on ding so. When applying to colleges which major am I suppose to write?

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

Vet doctor vs. Vet [ 2 Answers ]

What should I choose between a vet doctor (that could come to my place at any time) or a vet clinic?

Should I go to a Doctor? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been on the pill now for about a year, about a month ago I missed approx 3-4 active pills. I wasn't engaging in any sexual activity at the time so I know I can't be pregnant however about a week later I started bleeding and have been now for a month. Does anyone know what is...

Why should I go to the doctor [ 4 Answers ]

I am a student who is doing a speech on why people should go to the doctor. I wanted to know if anyone could give me a few reasons that will back up my reasons. If you are a doctor that would be so helpful. And if you could please give me your name (last is fine) and what kind of doctor you are,...

View more questions Search