Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chitchanok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 02:35 AM
    How Do I Introduce My Business?
    How do I introduce my business as room sales with a good letter?

I am a Hotel room sales manager and would to introduce myself a good letter.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 7, 2009, 10:18 PM

Hi, Chitchanok!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just merged your posts, titled, fixed up a bit and moved your question that you had posted in Introductions as a response to someone else's introduction to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, is there a certain way or format that you need to be introducing your business according to how the company might want you to do it?

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 7, 2009, 11:23 PM

Good question Clough as always.

Please tell us more...

You could expound on your experience, your willingness to provide the best customer service, any awards that you may have earned, etc.

If you have done your homework on your local area and there is a pertinent area that is relevant then you can work it in how you can better serve them concerning this area.

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 01:18 AM

I hope that you return to here, Chitchanok! We really would like to help you and it won't cost you anything other than your time!

Thanks!
    AKONSYED Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 02:52 AM
    Hai Myself SYED , Am A Computer Hard & Soft Engineer .
    Am here to say that am started a New Business in COMPUTER, LAPTOP,Mini , NoteBOOK, Printers, Tonner Refilling Etc Etc .

I want To Establish My Business & My Contacts In Servicing...
    I would lyke to say this Good Peoples that we under take this type of Business & Servicing...

Am getting to try a Good Name , Fame & Money , This What I Am...

So If Possible Try to Spread My Contact Num to all Friends , related for all websites all members unknown persons Etc. they know that computer repair Guys are there...

THANK U THIS SYED
    MY NUM IS +91-9620096088

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter to introduce my business? [ 2 Answers ]

I just opened a shop. We make custom windows and doors, and I would like to know how to make a letter to send out to introduce my business. If you have any suggestion please contact: [email protected] Thank you.

Introduce my Business or Professional Contact [ 1 Answers ]

DEAR SIR Kindly Advise me how to Write a Introductory Letter to Introduce my Business or Professional Contact Business : Service Provider for Filling of Excise, Sales Tax, Vat Returns and other Accounting works, book keeping Regards SANJEEV

Introduce a new sport agency business [ 2 Answers ]

I have started a sport agency specifically targeting sports lovers, sports people, and especially soccer players and youth academies. I need a good introduction letter, email introduction and the best way to market this agency to an international base.

Need to Introduce Pest Control Business to Companies [ 3 Answers ]

I want to introduce a Pest control business to companies who would want to make use of the services we offer

View more questions Search