Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 09:08 PM
    I have a felony on my record what schools will train me to beome a truck driver
    What school me to become a will train me to become a truck driver.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 09:29 PM

I have seen this question numerous times on the board and my suggestion would be to find schools in your area and call them to ask what their policy is.
    I would imagine that there are some who will train you but you also need to look into the feasibility of being hired by a firm after your receive your certification.
    I would research this thoroughly.
    bjohnson5884 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 07:37 AM

There are plenty of schools that will train you. However getting hired by a company is a whole different story. Right now most companies will not hire felony drivers. You need to do more investigation before you spend your money on a school only to find they will not hire you later. You can learn more at Trucking Jobs For Smart Truck Drivers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck Driving Schools for Felons [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for a truck driving school or a company with paid training that will hire a felon. Can anyone help?

Truck driver class A with a 15yr old felony conviction [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people my name is paul. And I'm a truck driver from las vegas nv. And I'm looking for some loca,are dedicated runs.I have about 4.5 yrs verifiable exp ,but I have a 15 yr old felony.my driving record is in good standing. Is there anyone who can point me to companys that hire hard working...

Licensed cdl truck driver w/ felony? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a licensed cdl truck driver. I cannot get a semi driving job because of a felon I had from 4 years ago . Anyone?

Truck Driver with a minor felony [ 2 Answers ]

I am a truck driver in US, out of Memphis TN, I have a minor felony on my record that occurred 10 years ago. Can I enter Canada and re-enter the US for working and driving purposes. What must I do.

Asking about training for cdl schools to become a truck driver [ 1 Answers ]

I jhicks03251984 am wondering why is it so hard that even though that I have did 5 yrs, in the state pen, and yes I have 1 felony on my back but I'm also off parole since june1 2004 why is it so hard to get a truck driving schools to consider to take me in for training of my cdl, so I can become a...

View more questions Search