Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bre4uask Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 09:08 PM
    Udresses, FAKE?
    Has anyone ordered anything from this clothing website and actually received their things?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 20, 2009, 10:50 PM

I've never heard of it... Something happen to you? I used to buy jewelry at bidz.com and thought it was REAL and went to sell some of it, and nothing was what I was told it was. I was MAD.
    mosracin91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 09:56 AM
    I bouught 100 dollars worth of jewelry in November & have still not received it. When I tried to contact the company I didn't get an answer.
    becky8690 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 03:24 PM
    I ordered $50 worth of stuff and received it all within 3 weeks and I live in the UK. And its all pretty good quality too. Hopefully mosracin91 yours just got lost in the post just keep emailing them, I contacted them before I ordered anything and it took them a while to reply
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 12:44 AM

Just a tad bit of advice, when trying a new site that you are unsure of check out the BBB (United States and Canada BBB Consumer and Business Reviews, Reports, Ratings, Complaints and Accredited Business Listings) and googling it. If you are still unsure, purchase one small thing, and wait for it to arrive and make sure it's up to your standards THEN you can spend $100 there. Those are just my personal rules, I tend to shop online a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fake I.D [ 1 Answers ]

What are the consequences for me of giving someone who is underage 21 my I.D and I am of age what can happen if they get caught with my I.D

Fake orgasims [ 10 Answers ]

I always fake it... I know its worng but it makes my husband happy/ proud and I know it "hurts" me I want to know how to start have MIND BLOWING SEX with out the disappointing time laps of having to go off "faking it". Basically I want to have as much fun as my husband.

Fake id [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I was wondering what happens if you get caught with a Fake ID in Vegas. I was wondering that when I went this weekend. A lot of people looked so young. :cool: I'm 19 and I was wondering. I'm not planning on getting one but am very curious of the penalties. :rolleyes: I know I know I...

Fake tan [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my fake tan go darker, I usually use a the joinsons holiday sun, then put fake tan over it, but it doesn't ever seem to go that dark? X

View more questions Search