Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadeley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 07:58 PM
    What should I do
    I went out with this guy and totally broke his heart.Because I wouldn't talk to him cause I was shy.So he called my cousin asked him should he break up with me and my cousin said you should do whatever feels right and so he broke up with me and I sad I was relieved but I really wasn't I was sad so that hurt his feelings and we haven't seen each other in 11 months and I talked to him 5 days ago for the first time.Now I want him back what should I do.:(
    IWHO Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

May 7, 2009, 08:03 PM

I am going to say this in capital letters... TALK TO HIM! Explain things... relationships don't work without communication... if you have trouble talking, write what you want to say down and read it to him... I do that when I am extremely nervous but have something really important that I want to say to the other person... that way I stay on track and it helps me get out what is inside...
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 7, 2009, 08:03 PM

There sounded like there was no communication in the relationship which is a necessity. You learn from your trials. Do you want to go through it again? It may be the same as before. If you're to shy to talk to a guy even in the relationship why start one if you don't seem comfortable with it. Maybe you should build up being more confident. That's just my take on it
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2009, 08:48 PM

Wait, so you were dating this guy and you were too shy to talk to him? If that's so, how did you ever have the confidence to start dating him? It sounds like he got bored, I know that sound cruel, but I can imagine that he'd lose interest if he felt that he was just talking to himself with no respone. It ounds simple enough that you have to be able to tak to him. One of the most atractive things in a girl is confidence, and sometimes you have to go out of your comfort zone for anything good to happen.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 09:20 PM

When he got back in touch with you what did he say to you? What was his tone like?

Also, if he does decides to get back with you what are you going do different from the first time around?

If he is single it doesn't hurt to try but remember he has a choice in this situation to. He even going say no or yes but you never know until you ask?

Btw, what are your ages?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 8, 2009, 05:57 AM

You can't force him back into a relationship. It's his choice if he wants you back.

Since you haven't talked in 11 months, chances are a lot has changed. So take it one step at the time. You can't expect to jump back into a relationship with him.

Talk to him MORE to rebuild the connection first and go from there.
    Shaelee92 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 12:12 AM
    Well in my point of view if he felt like he needed to brake up with you there was a reason for that god works in all kinds of way and this may have been telling you its not time yet maybe it will all work out in the end... ;)My fillings for answering this question is I think you should take it slow and go with what your heart tells you to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search