Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punkgunner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 06:47 PM
    Fun toy from the early 90's
    OK, there was this weird toy from the early 90's I remember. It was like this hard plastic ball that had different colored pegs (well, that's the best way to describe 'em). The thing vibrated and bounced all over the damn place... the point was to grab one of the little pegs in one clean swipe. Harder than it sounds...
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2009, 08:57 PM

Did it play that sond wipeout? I had this thing that looked kind of like an underwater mine that bounced around and played that song, that thing was fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's scifi [ 2 Answers ]

To start with this is not earth two... A bunch of teens, trained to fly a multi-generational space ship, are trveling to a new planet which is the closest with earth like conditions. In an early episode two of the teens help an old lady across the street, when asked if she is all right, she...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Early 90's sci-fi [ 1 Answers ]

This has been bugging me all day. I remember a movie from the late 80's early 90's with 4 or 5 small green aliens. They were all really funny and I think one of them even wore a hat. They crashed landed on earth is some rural town and where trying to fix there ship while the time they were trying...

View more questions Search