Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heidijoanne Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 7, 2009, 04:56 PM
    Signing a PDF
    Can someone please please give me a simple, easy step by stop intruction on how to sign a pdf form on my computer. I really need this done ASAP for a job I may not get if I don't send it back signed!

HELP ME
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

May 7, 2009, 11:38 PM
    The simplest way is to print the form, fill it out, sign it and send it back by fax, mail, or from a copy center that does scan-to-email. To sign it electronically requires scanning your printed signature and then editing the PDF with software (such as Foxit PDF Editor or Adobe Acrobat) to include the scanned signature - not a trivial task and probably not what the form's author intended for you to do.

Later versions of Acrobat Reader also support signing a document if the document offers that feature. See PDF for Lawyers - Digital Signature for a walkthrough - again not trivial.
    heidijoanne Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 8, 2009, 01:02 AM

It is OK to do it digitally, and I have a copy of my signature saved on computer... still not trivial... lol

Thanks so much for your help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Signing over right [ 6 Answers ]

So for one to signing over their right a child I will need some to adopt them in the place of the doner? ANd how long of a prosses would this take?

Signing rights away [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 yrd old son and for the beginning of his life his father was around. Now for the past yr he wants nothing to do with him. I've given him every opportunity to spend time with him and to see him but he has not taken them. I am not even getting child support from him. I asked him to sign...

Signing Over Rights [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my boyfriend and I are going to be having a baby in a few months. He has two other children from a previous marriage that he never gets to see and does not have to pay child support on. He wants to see them but confrontation with there mother makes that impossible. His ex-wife is now dating...

Co-signing [ 7 Answers ]

A friend aked if I would Co-sign for him on a six hundred thousand dollar home because his credit score is below seven hundred. If I did this, what would my legal obligations be. Can I go back a revoke at any time.

Signing Off [ 1 Answers ]

I filled out a paper that said I will drop child support if my ex sign's off on our son. The papers state that he will never have contact with me or my son again. He signed it, and I signed it. Will this hold up in court? Is it legal? Thanks, M:confused:

View more questions Search