Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InMiami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 04:36 PM
    Small cluster of bumps itching all over
    I have a very very small cluster of bumps... puts you in the mind set of ringworm or poison ivy.. but more bumps and the skin is raised to where it looks like something underneath the skin. I am itching all over. The bumps also itch as well. They are located on the outside frontal lip of the vagina. I believe it is a bacteria infection from wearing a panty liner.. it also could be a fungul rash but very unsure. Please help. Don't want to waste money at doctor if I can buy something for $10.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 7, 2009, 04:40 PM
    I could suggest several things, however, since I have not examined this it would be unwise of me to suggest these since I can't give a proper diagnosis.

You would be best served to visit a doctor. Remember this is your reproductive health we are talking about. You don't want to leave that up to the discretion of total strangers via the internet.
    mesing2u Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 05:43 PM

Hi,
    I would go to the doctor immediately so he/she may examine you. It sounds as if you have never had this occur before and it would be good to rule out an S.T.D in case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White none itching bumps on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

These tiny white head bumps on the head of my penis don't itch, or pain me, but they just keep coming an coming. What should I do?:confused:

Red Bumps/Itching On And Around Vagina And Lower Butt [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on the 1st of the month and now it's the 23. I have had severe itching around my vagina for about 4 or 5 days. I went to the doctor and she told me I have a yeast infection. I have been taking the medicine for about 3 days and eveything has gotten a better but the bumps that...

Itching and small flesh coloured bumps. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a bit of a problem, I'm sexually active (always protected sex) with my ex 2 years ago, and just recently the guy I'm with now. It's been about 2 weeks practically since I've engaged in intercourse with my boyfriend, and I've had an itching around my vagina (the actual hole) and...

Cluster of itchy not too redish bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I got this localized cluster of itchy red bumps on my forearm on Saturday, its not spreading and its just there. It itches but I have not been itching it. I have no I idea of what it could be. It is not an allergic reaction this I know. It is not scabies, I know this too. Any ideas? They...

Small red bumps [ 2 Answers ]

About a week ago I started noticing small red bumps on both sides of my torso. They did not itch very much but they hurt like a bruise. Yes I have recently moved and yes I've washed all my bedding. I have not changed detergents or soap. I'm now noticing the bumps on other parts of my body. There...

View more questions Search