Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maybe P Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 03:24 PM
    AM I pregnant?
    I am 18 year old and sexually active. I had sex mid April and we did not use condom. Now my period is 8 days late. Am I pregenent? If so how far am I? Is it possible for me to still take the abortion pill?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 7, 2009, 03:30 PM

Have you tried a pregnancy test yet? That would be the first thing to do. If you are thinking of something like Plan B, emergency contraception, then yes, it is too late. If you are talking about an actual abortion, no it would not be too late.

First things first, determine if you are actually pregnant. Your period may just be off and will show up late, or you may skip this month... both are other possibilities.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 7, 2009, 03:41 PM

I really hope you are not.. cause it sounds like you don't want to be.

BUT YOU COULD BE... take a test.
    IF your period is regular, a missed period is a sign of pregnancy.
    Also if you have been stressed about it this might cause you to be late...
    SO TEST.. to KNOW FOR SURE!

Good Luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had sexual intercourse5 days ago we had it 4 times that day and it was unprotected and ever since I have got all the septums of early pregncey. But went to my doctors yesterday to get I home pregnecy test and it shows am not is that because its to early to tell any ideas anyone

Will she be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex after oneday of her mensuration period, so what I was concerned was will she be pregnant I thought she would become pregnant, so please let me know when is the high risk of becoming pregnant and can women become pregnant if we had sex after oneday stoping her mensuration.

Is it possible to become pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to become pregnant if we had sex during mensuration period. I would really appretiata you if you could be able to answer to my question. Thanks

I'm not sure If I'm pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am on Birth control I have been for 2 yrs. My period has come the same time every month. But this month my period came 3 days early and its not heavy at all I have been on it for a week just spotting it's a brownish red color. My boobs are still hurting. With my first pregnancy I had...

View more questions Search