Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

May 7, 2009, 02:39 PM
    80's horror movie title needed!
    Well what I can remember is that they are in a desert, and these little furry animals can roll around and bite people, I think they bite someone's leg... and at first people thought they were nice.

Sorry that's it, I can't remember anything else. Someone help me!

Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 7, 2009, 02:42 PM
    Sounds like one of the many Critters (1986) movies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Looking for the title to a 70's/80's horror movie involving a fireplace [ 3 Answers ]

I was real young when I watched it, so I do not remember much. I remember that there was this old house, I think that it was abandoned and there was a group of kids (maybe teens) that went to this house and someone went down into the floor of the fireplace. I think that they might have found the...

80's horror movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I saw this cheesy horror movie in the late 80's. These Teenagers/college age people go to a house to party. I'm not sure if they did any occult things or not, but there was one girl who became Possessed by a demon. She was on top of a guy and she said, "Why are you staring at me? ...

80's fantasy movie title needed [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE help me figure out what movie this is... It has to be an 80's movie although it could be very, very late 70's (78 or 79)... All I remember is that it was about a little boy (maybe 8-10) who lived with his grandparents and his grandmother asked him to go to the corner store to buy...

View more questions Search