Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjmmjjmm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 09:46 AM
    "Script causing computer to run slowly" message
    Why do I have a message "Script causing computer to run slowly. Do you want to stop running script?"
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 7, 2009, 09:52 AM
    This should be a message generated by your web browser. The usual answer is Yes.
    The problem should be with the site you are visiting. Are you using Internet Explorer?
    jjmmjjmm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 10:41 AM

I am using internet explorer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't save web pages in IE7 Message "Unable to create ' . '. Unspecified Error" [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to add a new web age to my favourites in Internet Explorer7 in Windows Vista, I receive the message, "Unable to create ' ... '. Unspecified Error". Have I accidentally altered a setting or is there another explanation. I should appreciate help in fixing this.

Can't Get Past "Password "Login" Message. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been given a Compac notebook from a friend who hasn't used it in a few years. The problem I have is that I turn it on but I get the "Password Login" message... and of course the password has been long forgotten... I inserted a windows 2000 disk which it appears but still persists...

""fAIL"" error message [ 2 Answers ]

My dad and mom have a Windows XP administrator account, and then mine is below theres… ? Everytime I log on to my account, an error window that says “fAIL” (typed like that) pops up. Whats goin on?

A/C Fan Emitting Loud "Whrrrr" Sound and spins slowly [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, My A/C Fan was emitting a loud "Whrrrr". Which gets loud, then soft, the loud again. Almost like the sound is oscillating. And Once in a while it starts "coughing", then It's back to the "Whrrr"s again. Well, today the blades stopped spinning (actually it is spinning, so...

View more questions Search