Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAR2900 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Calgary info
    Hi, I will soon get a Canadian immigrant visa and will be moving to Canada. I need assistance to get service in Calgary. Can anybody help me in this regard & where on the net can I find some useful info?

Thanks,
    Rana M
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 10:57 AM

You need to get service in Calgary for what?

May 7, 2009, 11:18 AM

I am a petroleum personal, having experience of more than 20 yrs, mainly in Terminal Operations management side. I want to keep my track on same line.
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 12:26 PM

Well what kind of immigrant visa are you coming in on? Do you mean you are looking for work? If so I assume you are not on a work visa.

May 7, 2009, 12:32 PM

High Skill Category family migration Visa is approved. I have to land within 6 month, so that I am searching suitable job.I came to know that Calgary is the ideal place for petroleum sector job.
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 12:49 PM

That's correct, well you could start with a website like working.com which is Canadian job site.

May 7, 2009, 12:57 PM

In fact I need some specific refinery names/ websites or HR e-mailing address. I am already keeping myself engaged for job searching with diffferent job sites. Anyhow- Thanks for kind replying.
    tcorbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 11:36 AM

Here is some specific information for moving to Calgary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calgary, AB - Is landlord responsible to pay out DD-Or Is ex-roommate responsible [ 18 Answers ]

Calgary, AB I have just recently moved out of a house I was living in with a couple roommates. I am having troubles getting my damage deposite back. I need to know if it is the responsibility of the landlord to pay me out, or if it is up to my roommates to pay me my portion? Will I...

Theft Under $5000, 18 YO, @ Calgary, AB, CANADA [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was caught shoplifting a sweater from The Bay recently, and I have a notice to appear in court, and finger printing. The item was about $80. This is my first conviction of any type, I have never been in trouble with anything else. I know that there are many threads about First...

Hi Visa stamping in Canada-Calgary [ 1 Answers ]

Iam going to Canada for my H1 visa stamping for the first tim in calgary Anybody wants to share their experience When can I expect to get my passport back

Want to visit Calgary - Information Required [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am from Pakistan received my landing papers. Initially, I want to go Calgary in August 2007 for 3 weeks to apply for PR card, driving license etc. Can somebody guide me, which areas are suitable for me and my family?where we should stay so we could get easy access to transportation...

Relocating to Calgary [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I love drawing. I am by profession a textile engineer. I will soon get my immigrant visa to settle in canada and I plan to live in calgary. I have to think and plan of how I will start my new life there and how to earn money as I don't know a single person in calgary. Regarding earning I have...

View more questions Search