Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kildarebabe Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Should I be worried?
    When I was yonuger I had both the chicken pox and the shingles. Obviously not at the same time but both before I was 10 yrs old. Should I be worried about coming into contact with kids with the chicken pox?
    Meredith1978 Posts: 120, Reputation: 9

May 7, 2009, 09:24 AM

I think you should ask your physician if you would benefit from periodic chicken pox vaccinations. It is likely they will suggest it if you are concerned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Worried [ 4 Answers ]

I'm kind of worried that I might be pregnant.. my boyfriend and I recently had intercourse and the condom was put on properly and I'm pretty sure there was no leaks or breakage... he withdraw and didn't ejaculate inside me.. im not on any type of Birth Control.. am I overreacting or is there a...

Very worried [ 2 Answers ]

I recently took 2 pregnancy tests & both had positive results, so calculationg from the first day of my last period I should be about 5 weeks pregnant, but I started cramping yesterday and bleeding last night - could this be a period and I have miscalculated or could if possibly be a miscarriage?

Should I be worried? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband & I have been married almost 2 years but together a total of like 7. We have sex around 1-2 times a week but there has been a few occasions were I wanted sex and he turned me down. It really hurt my feelings bad! It just happen again the other night and I can't quit thinking about it for...

View more questions Search