Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinkfrog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2006, 02:55 PM
    What Made you think this?
    I have an essay due on the 27th and I cannot think of anything to say.. I was hoping someone can give me a few ideas to help me get on my feet. The topic is... Describe an experience that changed the way you think about something. Please help me pick up on my paper.:confused:
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2006, 03:45 PM
    I use to think that a women's place was at home, serving their man in the kitchen and bedroom and taking care of the children.

Then I met this one woman who showed me she could be independent and useful outside the home.

It sure changed the way I thought of women.

Oh, its not 1906 anymore?

You want a 2006 example? Well, have YOU ever changed your mind on anything? Changed your opinion on anything?

I'm sure you have, what was it? Why did you change your mind?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 25, 2006, 05:57 PM
    Just as the Captain said, have you ever felt one way about a subject then talked to a friend or teacher about that subject and saw a different light?

As a teenager I used to think that spanking was WRONG!! Then I had my own 4 children and saw that it can be a useful tool if the circumstances permit. Now I do not advocate spanking in any situation other than when there is a dangerous situation, but I used to believe that is should not happen under ANY circumstance.

I believe this is something along the lines that you are looking for, just another idea expanded from CF's idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I made a mistake [ 4 Answers ]

Been dating this girl recently who I was really into, but due to circumstances at the time which I won't go into the situation couldn't work so I called it a day, she wasn't too happy. Things have changed and I really would like to see this girl again I just don't know how to approach her, i.e. I...

Made a big mistake [ 11 Answers ]

HI, I have a question I need to ask, well here it is. MY husband and I separated on June 30th of this year he said he need time to hisself to get his self together, when he was here he would leave everyday to play basketball he says and one morning he got up took a bath and said he was going to...

God made flesh as man. [ 5 Answers ]

Do you believe God was made flesh as a human being? I do... Here is why. +++ I believe that what the Bible has to say about it is the truth. The coming of the Messiah, God the Son, as the Son of God was prophesied thus: (From the RSV) Isaiha.9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given;...

How fog is made? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, can anybody explain me how fog is made?

View more questions Search