Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oh baby 123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Nov 2, 2006, 02:33 PM
    Basically start with toddler count to ten games then get sawy with games like battle of bugs bunny. No seriosly I would start with a game that lists simple and easy to learn controls. Or if you go onlin you can find some games like on www.runescape.com there's a great games that I played when I first learned how to play computer games.
    timeluster Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 10:25 AM
    You should follow all of the above but what I try is if I ever get stuck of a level or a race or a map or what ever it is you should differ your tacktics and try to find the best way through each situation.
    ceriphante Posts: 95, Reputation: 22

May 2, 2007, 08:48 AM
    If you want to become good at fps games
    Something that helps is how much you can see and how quickly i.e. move your field of view around a lot take in as much of the action as you can as quickly as you can this will keep you alive a lot longer, so yeah you want a nice fast machine, good quality mouse some room

Anyway not much of a tip but sure helped my game improve ha
    Dweedle Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 05:35 PM
    New to Pc games? Don't know what game to start with for a certain genre here's my list.

Real time Strats for newbies: Starcraft,Age of mythology and Starwars galactic battlegrounds.

First person shooter:Doom or Halo without question Maybe Resident evil 4..

RPG: No idea sorry I play all my RPG on my Ps2 but maybe a Heroes of might and magic game?

MMORPG: Runescape is free and there is a paid version if you really like it.

Simulation: The Sims,Roller Coaster tycoon series or perhaps Zoo tycoon..

That's all I can say..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Learn polish [ 2 Answers ]

If sameone is interested in learn polish I can help.Instead someone may help me improwe my english.

I want to learn about programing [ 11 Answers ]

I'm somewhat of a computer geek and I want my knowledge to increase this site helps a lot but I want to learn about programing, is there anybooks for beginners like me that will get me started

How will my dog learn to tell me she has to go out? [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 3 month old female westie. We've had her for about 3 weeks. For 2 of those weeks, she has been on an antibiotic for a UTI. During that time, she has had numerous accidents in the house-understandably so-due to the nature of her illness. In the one good week we have had so far, she has...

Computer won't play dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there When I tried to play a dvd on my PC on powerdvd it says 'The powerdvd Direct show decorder filters have not been installed properly' But I never use this and have never unistalled it or anything like that it came with the PC when I bought it 3 years ago and used to work fine , I also...

View more questions Search