Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

May 6, 2009, 07:54 PM
    Big fat elementry school pencils
    Where can I find the big fat 1st. Grade pencils, not made of wood-----but made of plastic resin. Any help would be great! Thanks:
    Clarizzy Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

May 15, 2009, 08:43 AM

Usually at most bookstores they already have them. Found some at KMart.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 08:17 PM

Hi, unluckynut!

I know that your question is somewhat dated now, and maybe you've found the pencils. But, I just wanted mention, that a teachers supply store would probably have them also.

Thanks!
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Jun 1, 2009, 11:40 PM

The only ones I can find are wood one, but I need the plastic or resin ones. I used a wood burner on them. I carve the faces but I burn thr beards on them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Gray scale pencils? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my roommate (who's an art major) were just having a conversation about how they should make gray scale pencils, we tried googling it but with no luck. Is there such a thing?

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

Elementry Education Major [ 5 Answers ]

I have always wanted to be a teacher and I love kids but some of the stuff that I hear about teaching is ridiculous. Is it really worth going through college? The long hours and little pay? Thanks

Uniforms in Elementry school [ 2 Answers ]

Should Elementary kids be made to wear uniforms..? What are some of the pros and cons about wearing uniforms?

View more questions Search