Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    am3201993 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 06:58 PM
    My horse
    I like to ride my horse that I got for easter he like it when I hug him and rubs his head on me does he like or is he trying to scrach?:confused:
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

May 7, 2009, 05:36 AM

My horse does that al the time I think that he might be scratching.
    tdhcouncil Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 11:50 AM

He's probably just using you as a scratching post... be careful about just letting him rub on you, he can become very pushy!! Just don't let him rub whenever he feels like it. Just like with any animal, you have to demand respect and set boundaries!! But have fun and you guys could become great partners!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2010, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by am3201993 View Post
    ok, what do I do if he tries to eat you?

I doubt the horse is trying to eat you and, quite frankly, I am becoming concerned about the questions you are posting.

You are taking time away from people who honestly need advice.

This has already been addressed once today by another expert. The info you post is inconsistent and I think you are a troll.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A horse [ 5 Answers ]

My girl friend got a pet horse yeah?? Since she's had it I've only been able 2 see her 4 days a week for a couple of hours.. but it seems when she's round it she don't want to know me that much.. I under stand that she's busy. But if I say want to out or something shell say no I want to spend time...

Starving horse [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Im not sure what to do. You see near where my friend lives there is a horse in a field. The field isn't very big, the horses ribs are showing a bit, when it comes near it has something on its nose (not sure what it is) also:confused: its all on it own and it had a bath which did have water...

Horse [ 8 Answers ]

I was looking around for a safe horse for my 14 year old and I had stopped at a guys house cause he seen to have a lot of them, I had ask if he had any child safe well broken older horses (my child does know how to ride as I had tought her} any ways he told me he had a black gelding that's about 7...

View more questions Search