Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HUEY242 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 05:26 PM
    Is she playing games with me?
    What up people I'm huey I'm 19 etc... anyway I work with this girl rite and she always want to stay da night with me or skip skoo over my house and she know's that I have a girl but between us I let er come over anyway.. but she always want to come to my house to spend da night she'll be talking all freaky like saying sh*t like ''yea I got that wet wet 4 you'' or like '' you girl kant do it like me'' so every time she'll come over to stay da night she want to ack like she don't want to do anything like she don't won't me to tap that A$$... so people sumbody tell me wuts up wit this bi**h cause she got me :confused:
    HUEY242 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 05:30 PM
    Hmm... huey I don't know maybe you should stop letn that bi**h stay da night! U ever think about that maybe she tryna get you caught up..
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2009, 06:07 PM

Well you got a girl, I think you need to stay true 2her,u sound like a player, I think your girl would count that as cheating I would anyway
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 07:17 PM

Are you really 19? Because I don't know many 19 years that speak like this. I think even 19 month olds don't talk this much gibberish.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 07:20 PM

Beat me to it Chuff!

-----
    Please use the best English you are capable of so that we may understand your questions/answers and help you.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 12:33 AM
    Errr, um, what?
    Blondy24 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2009, 12:50 AM

You are so weird, anyway, the way I understand it, she is a slut, she wants you to dump your girl, then she'll get into bed with you and then dump your . But you don't sound like a guy who cares if she plays games with you, you actually like it.
    Blondy24 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2009, 12:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HUEY242 View Post
    hmm.... huey idk maybe u should stop letn dat bi**h stay da nite! u ever think about dat maybe she tryna get u caught up..
    Did you just answered your own question?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 7, 2009, 12:55 AM

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand your post.
    Could you please repeat the key details without abbreviations :)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 7, 2009, 11:21 AM

If you care about your girlfriend, then you should not be anywhere near this other girl. You should be avoiding this girl. The fact that you let her over to your house shows us that you might have some interest in her.

By the way, I know it's fun to type slang, but if you are seeking serious advice, please use proper English so that people can take you seriously and give you appropriate advice.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 12:37 PM

I also doubt your 19... I tried to read your post but your random shorthand and childish sayings have given me a headache. Your lucky you asked this question here, I am a member of another group that doesn't tolerate this "chat speak" as they call it and would just delete the post.

Also why did you post a reply to your own question acting as if it was someone else?

Maybe she is playing games with you cause you act like a child, it's reflected in the way you type and she is obviosuly just playing games with you and you don't realize it. Act like an adult and maybe you will get more respect from her. If you have a girlfriend you shouldn't have another girl spending the night and I don't know why you would expect, and hope for, this other girl to do anything with you.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 7, 2009, 12:42 PM

She is trying to mess up your relationship wit you girl.
    You best watch because she could get pregnant (even to another guy) jist to claim it is yours to mess things up wit yo girl.
    Why are you trying to tap that A$$??

Basically she sees she can pull your strings
    And most likely she is laughing her @$$ off about it!
    lookather Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 07:08 PM

Did you ever take the time to ask yourself why am I even letting this girl over when I have a girl? If you don't mind me asking how long have you and her been together and do you consider you two serious?

May 7, 2009, 07:12 PM

Did you ever take the time to ask yourself why am I even letting this girl over when I have a girl? Do you want to "tap dat a**"? If you don't mind me asking how long have you and her been together and do you consider you two serious?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 05:44 AM

Well you never got back to reply...
    All I can say is if you want to '' tap that A$$''
    You do not deserve your girlfriend!

May 11, 2009, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Well you never got back to reply........
    all I can say is if you wanna '' tap dat A$$''
    you do not deserve your gf!
    I agree because she good find somewhere who can treat her a lot better without creeping behind her back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy I like Playing Games [ 3 Answers ]

I need some advice: I met this amazing guy but unfortunantly he lives halfway across the country. We planned an amazing weekend together had a blast and when I got home we talked every single day and planned our next trip to see each other... he told me he never felt about anyone else like he did...

Is she playing games [ 31 Answers ]

My g/f wants us to just be friends Over the past 7yrs we have probably split up over 100+ (no exagaration!) Her mouth says she wants us to be friends but her actions say otherwise. If she sees me she's cuddling me, getting undressed in in the same room. So I make a pass and sometimes it's on...

Ps3 playing ps2 and ps1 games [ 21 Answers ]

I've herd thar the ps3 can't play ps2 or ps1 games, and I've herd it plays both, and I've herd that it playe some ps2 games. I need a straight answer! And if you answer it plays some ps2 games, then how do I know which ones?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Is this guy playing games w/ me? [ 5 Answers ]

all right me and this guy met on a family trip. Exchanged numbers and started talking. In the beginning he told me he didn't want a relationship. I did. He told me he wanted to be "friends w/ benefits." I agreed. The idea didn't seem too harmful, hooking up w/ a hot guy no strings attached? We only...

View more questions Search