Ask
    charlieb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 05:19 PM
    In the real world, Dividends
    in the real world, dividends
    -are usually more stable than earnings
    -fluctuate more widely than earnings
    -tend to be a lower percentage of earnings for mature firms
    -are usually changed every year to reflect changes, and these changes are randomly higher to lower, depending on whether earnings increased or decreased.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 09:18 PM

Please see the guidelines for posting homework questions:
    Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate stock dividends shares and cash dividends amounts [ 5 Answers ]

You owe 600 shares of Blueco, Inc. common stock and that you currently receive cash dividends of $.42 per share per year A. If Blueco Inc declared a 5% stock dividend, how many shares of commons stock would you receive as a dividend? B. Calculate the cash dividend per share amount to be paid...

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

Determining dividends per share and total dividends paid [ 0 Answers ]

If I'm given: Preferred Stock: $50 par value, 8 percent cumulative, 10000 shares authorized, issued, and outstanding. Common Stock: $5 par value, 200,000 shares authorized, issued, and outstanding. THe company paid $30,000, $30,000, $94,000, and $130,000 in dividends during 2003, 2004,...

View more questions Search