Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reethureethu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 03:28 AM
    How to reduce Tummy.
    I am Male , 22 yrs old . I work for a IT company. Nowadays I hardly walk and I have put on weight. How to reduce weight and tummy? What simple exercise could I do? Please help. I need to look fit.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 05:41 AM

My favourite tummy toning excercies are si up and leg lifts.

Sit ups are pretty self explanatory, they tighten your upper abdomen.

For leg lifts, lay flat on your back and lift both your legs in the air at the same time... it's really hard to start with but it tightens your lower abdomen.

:)
    alejandro2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2009, 09:36 PM
    Crunches, jogging, push-ups, jump roping and BOXING. Boxing for 2 years now and lost a lot of weight. Was seeing results in 6 months even have a 6 pack now
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 16, 2009, 02:56 AM

Cardio is a good way of getting rid of the tummy. Running, jogging, and so on. After you've got rid of the tummy, then I would suggest crunches.
    If you use crunches now, it will build muscle on top of the tummy fat.
    kitty unrest Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Yes, cardio cardio cardio and eating properly! Eat breakfast! Snack on healthly foods through out the day and eat proper portions at meal time. If you eat slowly you'll be able to recognize when you're really full instead of stuffing yourself.

If you seem to be doing everything properly and the tummy still remains despite the rest of you toning up think detox. A 7 week detox cleans your liver and kidneys and is a small help. To truly detox the toxins that have built up around all your cells will take months. Sometimes with the tummy being the hardest to go it is because of toxins and you're body can't access the fat cells to burn them off. See a naturalist but only after a year of truly giving it all you've got.

I am not a doctor, this advice is based purely on my own experiences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce my tummy [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yrs. Old and want to reduce my tummy.Which exercises should I de and what kind og diet plan should I follow?? I also do skipping in the morning... . Help me out in reducing my tummy.. :(

Reduce my tummy. How do I do that? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to reduce my tummy by simple ways.. help me

How to reduce tummy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yr old lady I have a good fig but a slightly big tummy I want to reduce my tummy suggest ,

Have to reduce my tummy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 28 yrs old. My obdomen has increased after delivery. Please help me how to reduce my tummy? Through excercises... please specify Thank you in advance

Reduce weight and tummy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Can u any one know what the exercise do for reduce the weight and also for reduce the tummy can u give me suggestion for that ! To do in home Send me the website Now a days I go walk but its not sufficient for reduce me

View more questions Search