Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2009, 10:22 PM
    Little red spots on my arms
    I've had little red bumps on my upper arms for a while, the bumps look like little pimples but they're just red spots, my mom said it looks almost like a rash but it might be just dry skin. What is it?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 5, 2009, 10:51 PM

It COULD be Keratosis Pelaris. I've had it my whole life. As of now, there is no known cure. But there are methods to keep the inflammation down.

I've included a Wiki link for you to look at to see if this is indeed what you may have. Keratosis pilaris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Best of luck.
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2009, 05:36 PM

Thanks, I think that's what I have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Dark spots on my back and arms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi since I was about 11yrs old I had small size pimples on my back as wells my upper arms. Now the pimples seem to disappear but they left black spots on my entire back as well as on my arms. And I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get rid of them and be able to ware open back tops...

Little White White spots all over my arms. Monobenzone user [ 43 Answers ]

I have been using it for almost 2 weeks but not every day. I have started using it twice a day and then decided to slow it down and use it once a day. I have mixed the 20% with my body lotion and that's how I used it. At the beginning I noticed that my skin got brighter and no side effects and...

White spots on arms. [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone could help me, I have been getting these medium white spots on my arms. I'm not sure what it is. Its not dry spots, it is as smooth as the rest of my arms. Do I have some kind of illness?

I have awful spots on my arms [ 4 Answers ]

I mean they are not spots but like sores on my arms I need to get rid off before August can anyone advise me on something how to stop itching and picking as I can't help it

View more questions Search