Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1171 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Does she love me
    Hi,I have a girlfriend who I really love.weve been together for 6 months,just one problem we've been fighting alt but even after the fights we still have the same feeling of love funny enough the fights even bring us closer together.one problem is that she's always lying to me,when I asked her she's like she does that because she was just covering up and didn't want to hurt me,other thing is that just of her friends she teats me so bad,ignores me never wants to be next to me.question is does she really love me?
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2009, 11:18 AM

She loves you but she does not want to mix love life and others
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 6, 2009, 11:20 AM

How old are you and can you do better with the spelling so your post is understandable?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 6, 2009, 11:23 AM

The two of you have a poor communication system. You really need to talk things about.

The reason she's probably having to lie to you is because she doesn't think you can understand her. If you really love her and want to make this work, then stop arguing. Sit your butt down, tape your mouth shut and LISTEN to her. Tell her that you want to know what's on her mind and let her express herself.

When she's done, then say what you think.

You should focus on having "discussions". It's not a debating tournament, you want to work out the issues, not win the argument.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 12:20 PM

The key to a relationship, communication.

The bigger, more important key, is listening

Anyone can talk, it's take a mature person to listen to another

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He drops me but shows affection and says love. Is it really love? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have this guy that really makes me happy. We dated for a month and I thought everything was going so great. My paretns didn't like him but still let me see him so s didn't care at all. But I guess it meant something to him. We broke up at the end of that month. It killed me I cried. A few...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love in a time of Cholera. How long would you wait for love? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I was in a 7+ year relationship with a man I met while overseas, we fell in love instantly and kept in touch after our brief encounter, till finally we started to plan my trip to his country for a 3 month stay - I was prepared to do it, I was deeply in...

View more questions Search