Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gibbie6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 06:30 PM
    LCD TV Volume Control
    I have a magnavox lcd TV the volume is stuck up to the max setting. I can turn it down from the TV but then the volume goes up by itself. Does anyone know what is causing this and where I can find reasonably priced assistance? I was told it was a tact switch, but I cannot find the part number or name for that. Please help:confused::confused:
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 06:54 PM

I would cover the remote first, then suspect the up button stuck or dirty. Worse case, mute and use an audio out, should be able to select between variable or fixed audio output, and run through an amp.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microphone not listed in volume control [ 4 Answers ]

How can I get the microphone to show in the master volume control. It is not there now and I need to adjust the volume. Thanks for any help on this. Alan

03 lincoln navi cruise control, radio/ volume control, horn doesn't work. [ 2 Answers ]

Just need what ever you guys know about this situation. The horn, cruise control, radio volume buttons don't work. Oh yes I checked all the fuses. They are all good. Could it be because of the alarm system? I don't know somebody please help me out.

Volume COntrol disappears from task bar! [ 2 Answers ]

My volume control on the task bar has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. SndVol32.exe and SNDVOL32.EXE-0EC6FD20.pf are there in windows but how can I get the control back on the task bar? I am using XP Prof sp 3. Thanks...

Calculator/volume control removed [ 4 Answers ]

I was told to install Internet exploreer 7. I went to add/remove then window components, I clicked on IE and click next. Finally come message came the process has been successfully completed. Later I found out the calculator, and volume control have been removed. How can I reinstall them. One...

Remove Volume control from taskbar [ 18 Answers ]

I have been trying for months to get rid of a volume control from my task bar, it turned up at some point (I think its to do with Java) as well as with the original volume control that was there from the start. As my laptop has external control for volume, video, etc, these have stopped working...

View more questions Search