Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrScary Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 01:35 PM
    My prison
    I've been a recluse for years and have lost my drive for everything.I don't know what to do.I'd rather die than face the world-- Im insane over this and could use any advice
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 01:59 PM

First you need to figure out why you feel this way is it psychological or physical or a combination of the two?
    Do you take meds for it?
    What things have you tried to overcome it?
    I think you should get checked by a dr and possibly a psychologist.
    You could be lacking vitamins for energy and motivation.
    You could have a hormonal imbalance.
    It would be easier if we have a better understanding of what makes you feel like this.
    MrScary Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 02:53 PM

It's a psych prob with some old injuries thrown in.I'm having trouble helping myself because I keep thinking drastic action will solve it.no docs or Rx right now,tried them before and became fed up.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 05:12 PM

You probably need to face your fears and force yourself even if it is little steps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Man In Prison [ 59 Answers ]

I have been writing to a man in America for 3 months now, and I have seen pictures of him and have asked him every question I can think of. Only thing that worries me slightly is that he is in prison. He is a really nice person and is so loving in his letters, he is very passionate and well...

Prison Annualment [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Chukia, I live in California and I got married to my husband, in jail we have been married for 31/2 years. But he was just sentence to 25 to Life plus 20 after that, but he is waiting for an Appeal, but that could take any where from 1 to 10 years. So can I legally get it annulled?

Son getting out of prison [ 12 Answers ]

Anyone have any advice on how best to help my 28 yr old son when he gets out in march of 07? (drug related)... any special programs to help him get employment etc?. thanks:)

Son getting out of prison in 17 months [ 3 Answers ]

How do I keep son from going back in. He has 2 girls ages 4 and 6 he is 30 but still my son. I have been raising my grand daughters since he has been in it will be 5 1/2 years.

Prison [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, quick question: Is prison a good idea?

View more questions Search