Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Montana girl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Have not had my period but have the symptoms.
    I don't know what is wrong with me. I haven't had my period in four mnths and I am eating a lot more and very moody. I have taken about six preganancy tests and don't know what else to do.
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 5, 2009, 12:50 PM

See a doctor there are so any reasons you could be experiencing amenorrhea (absence of periods). You need a doctor to diagnose it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period symptoms, but no bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

If you have read any of my prior posts, you know: I have never been able to have periods on my own, went on birth control as a teenager to force periods (worked like magic). I stopped birth control in March 2008 at age 24. I had a 17-day long period at the end of November 2008. This is the ONLY...

Still no period and more symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, It's me again, Well, NO Period. I have new symptoms now. I still have the nausea but is not as bad as before. I am constantly urinating (I swear I go to the bathroom at leat 20 times). I have a lot of discharge, my breast have become extremely heavy and big (well bigger, I am a DDD) and a...

Odd Period and Symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had regular 29 day periods with 4 days bleeding and one day spotting. This month it was quite different. I had 4 days light spotting with 2 days medium blood flow then 4 more days light spotting. This is the first irregular period I can remember. Could this be a sign of pregnancy...

View more questions Search