Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robshaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 11:49 AM
    No control voltage at thermostat
    AC unit stopped running, although still have 220 ac volts at unit. No low voltage at contacts on outside unit. No voltage at thermostat. Where would I find the transformer and how do I check it? Is there a reset for the low voltage?
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 5, 2009, 01:37 PM

Transformer is in the bottom door of indoor furnce. If you have a control board down there, there may be a 3amp car fuse on there that's blown...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing thermostat from 110v to low voltage [ 2 Answers ]

Want to change 110v thermostat to low voltage programmable. Is it possible and how.

Which thermostat to use/line voltage [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,question? After a lot of reading and research I believe I have line voltage thermostats (honeywell T451A 1025 2)two wires 1-black 1-white (heavy gauge wiring) went to boiler and checked location and white connects to B2 andC2 and black connects to B1 and C1.My question is wanting to go with...

Thermostat voltage [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what the voltage should be going to the thermostat? I have a very old Gas floor furnace. First year I moved in I had to get it fixed. Had to get some kind of solenoid replaced. Second year worked fine. Now on third year and heater won't come on. Its doing the same thing... ...

Wiring Thermostat-High Voltage to 24v [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in the process of having my 1941 oil boiler replaced with a new gas boiler, and I want to replace my line voltage thermostat with a 24v programmable thermostat. At thermostat now is 110 with 1 black and 1 white. I know I will need a 24v transformer but don't know exactly how to wire this. Can...

View more questions Search