Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpless1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 11:14 AM
    I like her but she doesn't even know me!
    Hey people I like really need your help... from the top... Okay I have this friend on Facebook who I really think I just might like... the problem is I've spoken to her just once... seems like it was a good conversation but after I tried talking to her again there was no response which leaves me here asking you guys to help me out. What do I do or say to her... she's got like 500 friends on Facebook which makes things harder for me in getting her to notice me. This sucks! :(
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 5, 2009, 11:16 AM

So how do you know you really like her if you've only talked to her once through Facebook? I mean people in person can be a whole lot different that over something as impersonal as a webpage... Just a thought...
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 5, 2009, 11:24 AM

Is there any way for you to see her in person? How did you get her Facebook in the first place? Try chatting with her in IM.
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2009, 11:26 AM

It seems like that you are new one. Ok! It might be that you like her but my friend I hv experienced more than 12 years of chating this is nothing just a good chat for her side. And it is possible that she does not cared that you want to talk! Just one solution behave like her try to do same as she want. Try to use the same chating words she mostly typed and look up her routine hwen she is online and all evrytime when she is online leave a some message that she always want to read and it will take a time but you will become few of them she perfer to chat
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

May 5, 2009, 07:02 PM

Well TristaNicholle makeds a lot of good sense... I would give a greenie for him if I fiugred out how... but I don't know how>:( but anyhoo... he does have a good point... do you know what she looks like? And if you do through pictures... then how do you know that's really her... what if she turns out to be a freak or maybe some obsessed crazy girl... plus if she is really busy with other friends it may seem... then don't bother bothering her... she might think you are a stalker.

So... just leave it alone... if she doesn't message you back o well... just don't message her at all... maybe a hi every now and again as friends but 1. you don't want to get with somebody you don't even know and 2. you don't want to make a bad mistake.

So just leave it alone... you could find another girl you will like... but you can see her and um you KNOW her for the fact:) thanks:)
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 07:25 PM

You don't really know her.
    Is this someone from your school?
    What makes you think you like her?

Honestly, she might be creeped out by someone that she doesn't really know saying that he likes her. Just a thought.
    micah_harlan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 05:04 PM
    I agree with Nikosmom she might be creeped out by you a little... sorry good luck!
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2010, 08:46 PM

Another thing. If you haven't met her, only seen pictures on Facebook or whatever, I don't think it's a consiberable "like".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't he? [ 29 Answers ]

I have been married for 2 years and together for 5. and all of a sudden he isn't wanting to be intimate with me anymore, and are always fighting. What could be up with him?

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

Why did he say he doesn't like me when he does all this [ 1 Answers ]

Ok this isn't just another does he like me question. Ok it is but help me! I want to know if this guy likes me. He does a lot of things like teasing and "flirting". We stare at each other a lot. Very often actually, and when we do it's usually for a long time like 5 or 6 seconds. His friends...

Just doesn't Seem right. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok well to cut this story short.. there is a Girl I know who broke up with a kid and well I helped her basically get over and I asked her to prom.. thinking well that would be a slight hint at least that id like to date her and what not. Well within a week of prom she begins to go out with well...

Does he or doesn't he? [ 66 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my fiancée, told me he fancied a friend of ours - I took it very much to heart, he promised nothing nothing every happened he said he told me because he wanted to be totally honest with me. So I've accepted that and moved on and I also learnt to respect his honesty. Anyway.. 2...

View more questions Search