Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    courtneylynn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 11:07 AM
    I need to regrain my mothers trust I feel like a horrible daughter
    Ive done something so stupid... T____T;

Yesterday I skipped track practice for two hours
    [the whole practice]..

Like me and my boyfriend went into the gym,. and I wanted to talk about my gpa dying because I was really upset...

Well prac. Starts at 2:30.. the next time we looked at the clock it was 3...

I had NO idea it was that late... it would be so chaotic if we went out there 30 minutes late TOGETHER... people always get the wrong idea -_____- we didn't do anything inappropriate or weird.. we just talked.. so we stayed the rest of the time...

I haven't told my mother yet..

But I will...

How do I gain her trust after I do tell her...
    And what's the best way to explain..
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 5, 2009, 11:09 AM

Be honest and upfront and open with her. I discussed everything with my mom, from boyfriends to birth control. She may not have always wanted to hear it, but she was happy I was honest and being responsible.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 11:26 AM

If your grandpa died and you needed to talk to someone I'm sure she would be more than understanding.
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2009, 11:38 AM

Look if you are not done anything wrong .You should tell your mother all the fact and don't modify it just as it is! And say one more thing I don't want to hide anything from you bcoz I know you cares me. May be say will be angry but she will start loving you more!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel horrible [ 6 Answers ]

I've been feeling miserable these past two weeks. I find myself getting very frustrated and my emotions feel all over the place. Nothing major has happened to really bring this about. Well, a lot has been going on... but nothing that's "end of the world". I feel like I've been doing too much...

I broke up with my boyfriend today and feel horrible [ 20 Answers ]

Hey guys, My boyfriend and I have been having problems lately and I finally broke up with him today. He has so many problems and issues that it is making it impossible for me to be with him, he is bringing me down with him.. He has an addictive personality and that was what ruined the...

Mothers fight for daughter taken from her fathers home [ 3 Answers ]

I have been divorced for 12 years. My daughter age 14 was at her fathers house when a probation raid involved cps and they placed my daughter into a temporary foster home without contacting me. I found out and the next day I contacted the social worker who has now had me at court stating I failed...

My 1 1/2 yr old daughter has horrible smelling breath and saliva help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I have a 1 1/2 year old and I'm having a problem with her breath. It smells so awful I brush her teeth several times a day and within 5 min her breath and saliva smells again. I have to constantly change her bed sheets and clothes several times a day because if I don't a horrible...

View more questions Search