Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brntbrbi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 10:36 AM
    I have a spirit hurting me
    For the past couple of days I have been getting hurt a lot. I thought I was just clumsy. But then I saw a dark figure push me down. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to get rid of them. I tried putting salt all around my house doors and windows and it didn't work, ifi have a bible in my room as soon as I leave and come back it is destroyed. I don't know what to do and I am getting scared.
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 5, 2009, 10:42 AM

Consult a priest...
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2009, 11:17 AM

You should first required to stop thinking it all and try to ignore because it will scared you more! Try to go church in routine and make yourself busy in other work! Everything get all right if you are pure about life. In everyone's life it happens only when He/She moves on wrong path and start doing wrong things. When people forget themselves and forget god.Noone can hurt you if your soul is pure and can have believe in God. Always do one thing say "My Lord, stay with me in my soul, my body, around me and in my every breadth forever as my best Friend". God always listen you as he listen me and I always says these words when I feel afraid and he lighten my life with his mercy.So try to be pure from heart because no one can make scared to pure hearted even devil itself!
    numerion Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 12:38 PM

Hello,

I'm sorry that you're going through this and I pray that you get relief. Think very clearly whether you or someone around you have opened you/them up to this entity (e.g, Ouija board, cult rituals, witchcraft practices in general or upon you, entity upon the home). If any of this is familiar to you, you must break free entirely from associating (even if it's a family member). If you're not a believer in Jesus Christ then you must find someone in the faith who can show you how to become save, afterward pray over you and consecrate you. This is a cleansing process to set you free spiritually from the connection of this entity. Finding someone near you is very important to get a sense of you and your situation. If you can't find anyone please write back and I will help you through the process. May the Lord Bless you and keep you.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

May 16, 2009, 04:51 PM

Why on earth would a "spirit" be out to get you? What do you mean you leave a perfectly good bible in your room, go out, come back in, and it is destroyed? How long are you gone. Maybe someone thinks you are gullible and is playing tricks on you. Why would salt keep a spirit out of the house? What's salt supposed to do? I totally don't get it?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2009, 06:56 PM

This might get better responses if moved to the Paranormal Phenomena
    belovedgift Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

May 29, 2009, 10:54 AM

If you truly want this to stop, stop takeing the medication!! All the drugs do is prolong the enevitable. Then Make amends to the people you have delt with unfairly. The thing will leave you alone as soon as you stop hurting yourself and others. You will Know peace when you attack the action you did to call this thing on you. So you think you are inoccent? Remember That last guy you slept with. Who was he? What did he give you to drink? I apologize,that was out of line. Turn to christ he is better than me.
    nithyanda Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

May 30, 2009, 12:37 PM
    My friend just watch this video and follow and you will be saved, below it is and if you don't understand it let me know.

YouTube - Integrate Yourself for Superconscious Experience to happen
    nithyanda Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

May 30, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Oh and yes if you have a aim screen name please do give to me so we can discuss this.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have A spirit following me? [ 31 Answers ]

I think I might have a spirit following either me or my husband, Everywhere we move to, we always experience something, me first though. I kind of think it might be me though cause I experience more than he does. We had lived in this apartment that we just recently moved out of, and I was...

Is there a spirit following me [ 2 Answers ]

:) hello my name is charlene. Since I was a little girl I've always believed in afterlife. I've had three house's altogether and all have seemed to be haunted. Is there something telling me something eveynight I get chills down my back can anyone help me. I love ghost and spirits I am not scared...

Is it a spirit? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay. So here's the deal. I think maybe my whole life I've seemed to be paranoid, terrified, yet intrigued by spirits. And I've had some experiences. Not a lot though and that's why I need help. A lot of the time I'm worried that its just me. But I have never been able to shake away the interest....

God as Spirit? [ 27 Answers ]

Is Reason implicit in the unchangeable laws governing the movement of the solar system? Can the sun or the planets which revolve around it according to these laws, be said to have any consciousness of them? If the answer to question #1 is yes, and question #2 no, then it would seem to follow...

Being a spirit [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know my spirit... if I looked to the miror in my eyes and enter my eyes does it work?

View more questions Search