Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleyjordan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Hurts to pee
    OK for about a week and a half my pee has been cloudy and has a foul smell... but when I'm almost done peeing the inside of my vagina (not my pee hole) hurts... its like the feeling you have that lets you know you have to pee but like 20 times worse... I do masturbate sometimes but I've stopped because when I do now I get the same feeling... its around why g-spot area... I don't know if I have a UTI or if its something else

Sometimes I get the feeling to pee and I go to the bathroom and try to pee and nothing comes out and the pain is really really bad... I can't breath it urts so bad... I wash myself I have good hygene (cant spell sorry)

Andsometimes when I'm laying down in bed in the middle of the night it hurts and I'm not even trying to pee...
    Plase help me
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 10:31 AM

You need to see a doctor.It could be a uti or a vaginal infection.It could be a pelvic infection.
    It is impossible to diagonose from this vantage point and would be dangerous to do so.
    Either way,it has gone on too long and will not clear up on its own.
    You do not want to let this linger any longer,see a doctor A.S.A.P.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 10:31 AM

Sounds like a urinary tract infection...

Head to your doctor, he will most likely prescribe you with tablets containing sulphur.

To prevent this from reoccuring drink lots of cranberry juice or take cranberry tablets.

There are also products available that work to make your urine more alkaline (I use a product called 'ural') and it reduces the burning.

Don't just try these methods though, please go to your doctor. You will need to be properly diagnosed.
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 5, 2009, 10:32 AM

You need to see a doctor immediately and be treated. It definitely sounds like I could possibly be a UTI or bladder/kidney infection. You can have great hygiene and still develop a UTI... If there's that much pain, why would you continue to postpone seeing a doctor?
    Sunshine62583 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 11:50 AM

Sounds like a UTI to me! You defiantly need to see your doctor to have a urine test and possible blood work. Drink lots of WATER... try to stay away from sodas, fruit juices (besides Cranberry juice). If you have a UTI, drinking cranberry juice will help ease the pain while urinating... but this does NOT mean the UTI is gone. There is actually something in cranberries that help with pain. You can also purchase AZO over the counter and it also helps. The AZO will make your urine really orange/yellow and have a funny odor. Once you visit your doctor and get on antibiotics, it will take 24-48 hours for the meds to start helping... in the mean time, try the couple of things I suggested. Hope this helps! :-/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurts to not be with him and hurts to be with him. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 46 year old mother of 2 wonderful teenagers. Last August, I connected with an amazing man on a dating site. From the very first email, and I cannot explain why, I felt a connection. He gave me his number and when we spoke, it felt like we had known each other forever. Then we met for...

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

Hurts After Sex [ 6 Answers ]

After I have sex with my boyfriend I get really sore for the whole day after. It usually hurts when I sit down or stand up, and sometimes it hurts when I urinate. Also it hurts the next time when we have sex right as he is putting it in. We use KY every time and I am still getting sore. We used...

Hurts after Sex [ 7 Answers ]

For some reason after I have sex with my other half it tends to hurt when I pee and sting:eek: and It just makes me so mad that it makes me not want to have sex anymore and before tonight we haven't had sex in like a month and we live together so you know that's bad but it hurts afterwards and I...

View more questions Search