Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hottyford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Illegitimate Children
    How can I find out if my husband has illegitimate children. We keep getting baby formula etc. in the mail with his name on it.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 10:55 AM

I got that stuff too, I had someone play a joke and sign me up on a site that gives out free baby supplies, so I welcomed the free stuff. I would give it away to people who really needed it.
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 10:56 AM
    If something as small as this has you questioning your husband, there are bigger problems you two aren't addressing
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 11:02 AM

Why would he get it sent to his address where you could find it?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Other than this, has he given you any reason to think that he has cheated?
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 5, 2009, 11:06 AM

We get junk mail like that all the time. Like Rome said, offer it to people who have a use for it. Companies get your name from all over the place (especially from internet sites) and send out samples/coupons for marketing purposes. I'm never ceased to be amazed at the strange offers I sometimes receive in the mail.
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 11:06 AM

Are these the types of things you are getting

- Baby formula
    - Information about having a baby
    - How to care for a baby
    - Telling the people close to you about your baby
    - Coupons for baby food/diapers?

If so, my ex signed me up for this stuff, I found it amusing. I would also get e-mails about the stuff too
    Triysle Posts: 245, Reputation: 84

May 5, 2009, 11:07 AM
    To answer your question - you could ask him.

~ Tee
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 5, 2009, 11:11 AM

To Rome:
    Hmmm... So THAT'S where that came from. HaHa!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find father's illegitimate children? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents have both passed away recently. There has been enough anecdotal evidence to conclude that my father had another child with an unknown mistress many years ago. Does anyone know how to go about looking for this person. All I have to go on is my father's name (which might not even be...

Credit damaged by illegitimate collections [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I bought a snowmobile and the financing was set up with GE financing. I paid this off (or so I thought) in MAY. I just checked my credit report and it has my balance at $156 dollars, over 60 days overdue. I am pissed. I value my credit and it is important to me in my business. I was quite...

Illegitimate child [ 6 Answers ]

Iam a mother aged 19 years, can my illigitemate child's father get custody over her? He didn't show interest in the pregnancy or birth?

Social Security Disability and illegitimate child and paternity test [ 2 Answers ]

If a man is on Social Security Disability benefits for years, fathers a child out of wedlock (baby only due to be born next month), is the child eligible for any payments based on the fact that the father is receiving SSD benefits monthly? Will Social Security require a paternity test to prove the...

Illegitimate Termination? [ 4 Answers ]

This question is not actually for me, but for my dad. He is 47 and has been working for an international company for 16 years. Up until the last year everything was going fine at his job, he got promoted, mostly because he is a work-aholic. My parents are divorced, and even being younger, going to...

View more questions Search