Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 08:27 AM
    Best Program For Learning a Foreign Language
    I know the basics of Spanish, but would like to learn to speak it more proficiently. I feel that improved Spanish will help me to advance in my career.

I have a fairly long commute - 1 hour each way on the train - and thought that would be a good use of my time to study on the train.

Can anyone recommend a good product - book, cd or both - to teach myself Spanish?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 08:59 AM

I heard the Rosetta Stone is the best.
    Rosetta Stone: Store
    I have no idea though---never tried it.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Thanks. I have heard good things about it and am going to give it a try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreign language speaches [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am working in pharmaceutical nustry as middle level. I have to address the clients from US, UK, switzeraland etc. I have a problemm in understanding their language in phone and in person. I want to improve. I request you to suggest some online education sites to help in this issue preferably...

MBA Distant learning program in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My spouse want to pursue Distant learning program in MBA and she is on H4. My question is: can H4 pursue education in US, if yes can you tell me what background is required to do an MBA in US. Also please advice me good universities names that provides distant learning program in MBA. ...

Foreign language course [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/ madam .I like to study GERMAN LANGUAGE in distance education,tell me if there is any institute offering FREE,or else by paying.Please tell me by providing details regarding this.

Best way to learn a foreign language. PC Program or Class? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to learn Spanish.. I have a couple of ways to do it.. I have some computer programs, a audiobook on my Ipod, and I could take a class at community college. Also my ex girlfriend is native in spanish, so I guess she could help me along with a couple of my friends. Anyway I don't want...

View more questions Search